Leadership Development Experience
At Chick-fil-A Howland, we offer an intensive two-year leadership development experience for those who desire to grow in their organizational leadership. Our desire is for you to finish our two-year program as a well-developed leader who is ready to take the next step in a career with Chick-fil-A or any other organization.
Our goal is for you to complete our two-year program fully prepared to take the next step in your personal leadership journey. On this journey, you’ll learn from the ground up as you start in a Team Member position and move into a leadership role only after you have mastered a solid knowledge of all positions. Your rate of progression will highly depend on how proactive you are and the rate in which you learn.
As a participant in our leadership development experience, you will serve alongside and learn from our experienced Directors until you are fully equipped to take ownership of an area of the restaurant. As you near the end of your two-year journey, you will transition to working in areas of the restaurant that require a higher level of decision making while serving our team. All of this will help you write your story of your leadership journey here at Chick-fil-A Howland.
For more information regarding timeline and structure, click here: www.cfahowlandlead.com
• Experience as a leader in a work, school or volunteer environment
• Ability to lead in a quick paced environment as part of a team
• Basic computer competency • Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Self-leader committed to personal growth
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
• Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
• Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
• Customer service oriented
• Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
First year - $33,000 (based on 45 hours average work week before any other benefits)
Second Year - $35,500 (based on 45 hours average work week before any other benefits)
1 week paid vacation
Opportunity to earn bonuses
Free meal during shift