Trailer Team Member
We are currently seeking REMARKable Trailer Team Members for Full-time positions. Our greatest opportunities exist between 8am and 8pm, so applicants with that availability should apply TODAY!
This unique position will require learning of basic kitchen operations, assistance in assembling catering orders, driving our truck/trailer to various locations, setting up which requires lifting up to 50 pounds, serving guests through order taking and bagging and cash handling.
At Chick-fil-A, we are always looking for REMARKable applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests and their team. Team members who work at Chick-fil-A are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
Chick-fil-A Howland Team Members possess positivity and diligence. They also embrace the vision of the store, champion our cultural values and have a hospitality professional mindset.
A Front of House Team Member performs guest service duties. Those include greeting customers, taking customer orders, completing transactions on the cash register, fulfilling orders, face-to-face ordering in drive thru and providing second mile service to our dining room guests. Additional hospitality professional duties include maintaining a clean store environment and adhering to all safety policies and health regulations.
A Back of House Team Member performs food preparation duties. Those include kitchen prep, kitchen cook, kitchen line assembly and catering prep. Additional team member duties include unloading deliveries, maintaining a clean store environment and adhering to all safety policies and health regulations.
Ideal Chick-fil-A team members possess positivity, diligence, embrace the vision of the store and champion our cultural values.
We ask you to:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have Saturday availability
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a positive attitude
- Sunday Off
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Free Meal when working
- Positive Work Environment
- Health Insurance and 401k Match
- First raise after first 30 days of employment
- Scholarship Opportunities at $2,500 per year
Requirements and Responsibilities:
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests and Team Members
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask & work quickly, yet thoroughly
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests and Team Members
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
$11.50 - 14.00 per hour, Part-time, Full-time, On site